Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Week of Boring

Hello family, or should I say hello all of my adoring fans? Carrie you are more than welcome to send me a package and yes I do remember you, specifically I remember when I was little and would blow raspberries on the back of your neck, so yeah I you can count yourself as a personal friend! My sister Amy told me about how some random people are reading my blog and I feel really funny, like people are reading my journal or something, but it is funny to me because my journal is super boring and I don´t get why anyone would want to read it. But I hope you are enjoying! Personal shout out to Rochelle, Andrea, and unpersonal shout out to everyone else!

Okay, back to my family, sorry for the interruption family, it is hard being a famous missionary. amy I´m not actually sure on the address but I will find out, I think it is 1167 though. This week was lame and I really have nothing to report. We did have interviews with the president and the hermana and that was fun for the 10 minutes i was with them but the rest of the time the assistents do a big lesson thing and it was super dry. Dreams, Goals, Covenants, yeah yeah baptize baptize. Anyways, I wasn´t going to tell you about this because I don´t think it will happen but since I have nothing else to say I´ll tell you anyway. Hna Sol wasn´t suppossed to tell me this but in her interview i guess the president was asking about me and if I am ready to be a senior companion. A SENIOR WHAT?! I said, did you tell him NO WAY! I´m still not even sure if I want to stay here after my next change, my plan has been give it six months and then split! You can take away my crutch! Well as I said I don´t really think it will happen because I am definitley not ready for that. I guess he was only asking because they are having four new hermanas coming and they don´t really have a ton of older hermanas to handler all of us newer ones, but I think that he can figure out a better solution than using me. I would be just fine with going my whole mission as the junior companion, and let´s not even talk about training. (I am aware that I overdramatized all of that)

Mom and Dad! I am excited for you to go on your trip. make sure that you take a camera-charge it before hand and take the charger with you-and actually use it to take pictures okay! oooh, Frankie Valley and the four seasons just came on the radio in the cyber cafe, you´re just too good to be true! Anyways, that will be a really fun trip I think. Ryan, take good care of Sally! Speaking of Ryan I have a postcard to send you but I do not have stamps so it might be a while. Amy what card did you recently receive? Jennie I have not have received your package yet but a HUGE thank you in advance. Hopefully I will get it tomorrow, and thank you for your email! How was your Yellowstone trip by the way? Has anyone sent me stickers by chance? That would not require a package, just a regular envelope, so I am not going to feel guilty for asking for stickers-they are super useful.

Let´s see, today our pday will be cut short because we are going to a little pueblo where Blanca and Ricardo are getting married. I didn´t tell you much about them because I sent you a letter about them. But they are an awesome family and all 5 of them are getting baptized on Friday. They weren´t married but they immediately understood and accepted our "marriage proposal" and they are getting married today. It is kind of weird and humbling to think that two young american girls showed up at their house one day and told them to get married and they are doing it. It is one of many evidences of how the Lord´s hand is in this work.

My time is up. I am hoping to get lots of emails tomorrow at district (wink wink) and hopefully your letters will arrive. Oh I did get a letter from Melody the other week, Ro if you see her give her a big hug from me. And Amy matt harris is the guy I saw in the airport in buenos aires from my home ward, you can email him if you want and my email and facebook are open access to you and you too jennie, maybe you can have me socially set for when I get home. Feel free to add some juice to my personal ad.

Okay really do gotta go. I miss you and love you. Give sally a scratch for me and hugs to everyone! Hi back to Bishop Workman, and...I think that is everything. Over and out,

Love, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment