Friday, February 5, 2010

Cool!

On Wednesday I drove down to Spanish Fork to watch my niece Emma and hang out with my sister Jennie and her husband and some of my friends from school. It was a really fun little trip and this morning before I left Emma was being so cute. Not even kidding, when she and I were looking in the mirror at our own reflections, I said "cool" and in her little baby voice she said "cool"! It was so funny and she said it probably five times. She is so darling.



I love this one!




3 comments:

  1. Ooh she's getting fat!! I love it. And in that last picture I think that she kind of looks like some of the pictures of our Ryan from when he was a baby. That is crazy cute that she is smiling and holding her head up now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really really cute photos!! Honestly I think they are the best photos of her I've seen! Also, I think its awesome that her first word was "cool"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you came to visit! You took some great pictures of her.

    ReplyDelete