Monday, February 15, 2010

Dreams

Like so many other people, I have often wondered what it would be like to be an Olympian. Who hasn't, right? The Olympics are always so fun to watch, both summer and winter, and I will admit that I sometimes daydream about myself winning medals in certain events. Wow, that is embarrassing but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. So anyways, if I could choose any event that I would participate in it would probably be moguls or downhill for winter and swimming or gymnastics for summer. What would you choose?

1 comment:

  1. Hrm, this is actually really thought provoking. I think I would want to do figure skating which I hate for the cliche girliness of it, but when you see them jump it is awesome. For summer olympics I would say synchronized diving - its AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete