Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Stuff

After I got off work this evening I went to Khol's with my mom to buy some new bras!! Had to type that TAMN style. Anyways, while we were looking around, we found some really cute pajamas that were on sale and we had a couple coupons so I got them. They are so comfortable and for some reason I really really really like getting new pajamas so I was pretty happy. They are a light gray with white floral print and I got a plain white t-shirt that was on clearance to go with them. Here's some pics! I seriously thought about taking pictures of my new bras too but decided that wouldn't be appropriate for a soon to be Sister; so you'll just have to use your imaginations for that one.

P.S. I really like a new song by Michael Buble called "All I do is Dream of You". It might sound familiar if you watched "Singing in the Rain" a million times growing up like I did. If you're a fan of Mr. Bubble, check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD5SMEs7zm8

3 comments:

  1. I can't even believe you SUGGESTED that we imagine you wearing your new bra! Scandalous! And that's hilarious that you typed that TAMN style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the p.j.'s. love the song. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy I DID NOT suggest you imagine me WEARING them! I said I was going to take a picture OF them not in them. You are just plain gross.

    ReplyDelete