Sunday, March 7, 2010

I Scream You Scream

We all screamed for ice cream! So we went to Leatherby's. And by we I mean my parentals and brother, my grandparentals, and my aunts. If you haven't been there you are missing out. Our family has been going to Leatherby's for ice cream since before I was born and it is delicious. Most everyone gets a sarah-sundae with toasted almond ice cream and the most wonderful caramel, or with vanilla ice cream and the yummiest hot fudge. But you all know how I am when it comes to ice cream so I get both! It's called the Bart's Black and Tan, it's a tall glass with layers of vanilla and toasted almond with caramel or fudge in between and it is so so so good. I got an extra dish of caramel on the side last night. Mmmm....



Bart's Black and TanGrandma got swiss milk chocolate with marshmallow topping. It was good too.

Ate the whole thing.


By the way...this could be my last blog post for 18 months!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you posted a photo of the empty dish. Your angles on the sundaes were really good.

    ReplyDelete