Monday, March 29, 2010

Surprise!

Bet you werent expecting to hear from me today! Tomorrow I fly out to Uruguay at about 8:30 in the morning. I will be going with all of the other North Americans that have been here for nine weeks. So glad that I got to do the three week program. Im so excited to go but also a little nervous. It will be fun though to travel with all the other missionaries and hermana crofts. I got Jennies letter and pictures today! Thank you! Emma is so so so cute. We went proselyting on Saturday again and did much better. Hermana Campos hurt her ankle though earlier in the week so it was just me and Hermana Urdapilleta. The family we had taught the week before was not there but I actually think they were and just wouldnt come to the door so they sent the little girl out to tell us that their mom wasnt home. That was hard but Im still really glad for the improvement we made, even though i still have so much to learn. I am trying to load some pictures on here so that i can send them to you but this computer is not cooperating. I will see if i can try again later because i took a ton yesterday (The last Sunday is the only time we can take pictures while in the MTC).

Anyways, not much else to tell, just classes as always and the usual MTC stuff. But not tomorrow! I am worried about my luggage though because I got a ton of books here that I have to take and they will make my suitcases way too heavy and i dont know if i will have room in my carry on. I have thought about leaving my curling iron and hair dryer though because they are both old anyway and dont work here even with my transporter and i could just buy new ones in uruguay. We will see.

Oh, and when we went tracting on Saturday my companion wanted to buy some alfahores, which i ate one here at the ccm and it was gross but she knows what kind are good and it was amazing! It is like an orea but cakey at the same time and bigger and thicker and with a caramel layer and I love them! Best thing I havent eaten so far. Anyways I am going to go buscar my camera cord since Hermana Crofts doenst seem to be working with my camera and maybe i can get these pictures on here later. If you read this soon email back right away so I can read it before i leave tomorrow.

Love you all and I will email when I am in Uruguay! (not sure if i will be able to email tomorrow though or if I will have to wait till next p-day) Hope you got my letters!

Love Hermana Casebolt
 
(From a second email with attachments):
 
Okay here are the pictures enjoy! The one climbing the fence is because we are trying to escape from the MTC. The one with in front of the soccer goal and basketball court is my district. The one with me and a bunch of elders are the elders that I traveled here with. I will try and send some more if I can today, or later if not. Love you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment