Monday, April 26, 2010

Where to begin!?

Wow, I really don´t know where to start but I guess first I´ll let you know that the week I sent a whole bunch of letters, two mondays ago, some elder tried to send a bottle of brazilian soda through the bolsa and ruined a bunch of letters so you may or may not get those. Also a lot of you asked if I got my letters or packages, and no I still haven´t so cross your fingers for tomorrow! By the way, how heavy were they? Remember they have to be under something like 5lbs. My companion says only 2 kilos but I don´t know if that is right. If they are too big though they won´t make it.

Renita, Judy, Grandma, and Grandpa, GOOD WORK! I don´t know why Seth has been on my mind so much lately. Especially the week before I found out you were going to go look for him. I have always heard that when someone serves a mission Heavenly Father will not only bless that person but He will bless their family. I have been praying so much and so hard for Seth and sometimes I think if Heavenly Father will bless our family with one thing because I served a mission, maybe he will give us a way to get Seth back. I´m really glad you found him and let´s keep praying for him!

Mom that´s really awesome about Ryan Workman! I asked him before I left where he wanted to go and he told me Taiwan, so it sounds like he got his wish!

On Tuesday it is back to Montevideo. Twice a year they have an Hermanas Conference and all the Hermanas go hang out with the presidents wife and they eat yummy food and go to the beach and the temple and watch mormon movies and stuff. It sounds really fun but I wish we didn´t have so far to travel. Especially since this year it is only one day long, we leave tues night and will arrive in the morning, the conference is all day and then we get on a bus that night to come back. It is usually two days and we stay at the church hostels by the temple but they are trying to leave those open for all the people coming over from argentina to attend the temple while the one is buenos aires is closed for remodeling. did i ever tell you that they are practically building a new temple? they have torn down two whole parts of the temple, more than half, and the part lefts standing is just concrete inside. Anyways the conference should be fun though.

My companion just said that we are going to leave now and come back later so I´ll write more later! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment