Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Runnin' Reds


Driving by the MTC the other day with Rochelle. Come to a red light so I stop. Car next to me stops too. A few seconds pass and car next to me goes. The light is still red. I say to Rochelle:

"WHAT THE?! THAT CAR JUST STRAIGHT UP RAN A RED LIGHT!"

So I waited until the light turned green-as I am a law abiding citizen and have never ran a red light-but when it turns green I went and caught up to the outlaw who was stopped at the next red light. How fortuitous. I looked over at the evil-doer and wiggled my finger in the air disapprovingly, giving him a stern look. His partner in crime was chuckling but the dead-beat driver was looking pretty sheepish and maintained a forced stare straight ahead. Me and Roch were cracking up; it was just about as good as when I let off a whoopi-cushion in Jake's car. I guess there's just nothing quite like driving in Provo.

2 comments:

  1. Ah-HA! The Prodigal Blogger returns! You know, this is a funny story. Because I have done this before. But mosty only at three in the morning. I think. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete